Maybe I'm missing something here so forgive my possibly stupid issue :-)

I'm actually calling the logout entrypoint directly from the browser, to test it, entering https://myserver/cas-server-webapp-3.3.3/logout. There's no application involved. Isn't it supposed to work anyway?

Giuseppe

Scott Battaglia wrote:
What you're seeing is CAS trying to call back to your services to let them know that the CAS session ended. One of the endpoints for your applications has a certificate that disagrees with CAS :-)