Hi,

I'm just working on moving our installation from v3.3.3 to 3.3.5 and have a
couple of questions, which aren't really related to the upgrade specifically.

First, I remember seeing somewhere in the wiki pages about changing the
Attribute repository for release of SAML information from LDAP to a JDBC
source, but I can't seem to find it anymore. Could someone please point me to
where it is on the wiki, and also does is still apply since the change to
v1.5.0 of Person Directory?

Secondly, has anyone been able to get SAML release and mod_auth_cas to work
successfully, by that I mean .htaccess files with 'require group student' etc,
where the group information is provided by SAML release to mod_auth_cas?

Thanks
Paul

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use
of the addressee and may contain information which is covered by legal,
professional or other privilege. If you have received this email in error
please notify the system manager at postmas...@ulster.ac.uk. The University's
computer systems may be monitored and communications carried on them recorded
to secure the effective operation of the system and for other lawful purposes.