I am also interested in this functionality. From an initial look at things, it
seems as though there are some updates required for this module to work with
CAS 3.4.2

I'm currently hand massaging files to see if I can the module to work, but any
other info on this module's expected updates or other implementation
suggestions would be great.

Raymond Walker
Software Systems Engineer Sr.
ITS Northern Arizona University