To the Jasig Community:

Recently you received an email from Aaron Godert, on behalf of the Jasig
board of directors, describing an effort we are undertaking to solicit
feedback from the Jasig community as part of a strategic planning
initiative.  Our objectives are to assess the value of our services and to
plan for long-term growth and sustainability.

To that end we would appreciate your taking the time to complete the
following survey, which should take no more than ten minutes:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGRYNVc4S1pZNFZRemg5NnhmOTZfcGc6MQ

To supplement the survey, we will be taking two additional steps to ask for
your input:

   - We will shortly announce some dates for group calls which will be open
   to everyone in the community.  You are more than welcome to join us on any
   of those calls.
   - Next week we will send instructions to subscribe to a new mailing list
   to discuss any and all of the issues dedicated to Jasig strategy.  The list
   will be open to all.

Thanks in advance for completing our survey.  We'd appreciate your doing
that by May 15th.  If there are others in your organization who you think
might like to respond to the survey, please pass this email on to them too.
We look forward to an ongoing conversation with you over the next few
months.

Best,

Jonathan
--