I was hoping that if someone could post their working config I could use that
to base mine off of rather than trying to recreate the wheel.

Thanks!

Steve

From: Scott Battaglia [mailto:scott.battag...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 13, 2010 10:12 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: Re: [BULK] Re: [cas-user] Trying to build AD-LDAP enabled CAS

First, I would recommend starting with the configuration file in the release
that you're interested in rather than from the NTU web site.  You should be
able to find the configuration file in the releases download or from our SVN
server for your release:

https://www.ja-sig.org/svn/cas3/tags/

That should be a good starting point for the correct configuration.  And then
build on top of that.

Cheers,
Scott