Greetings,

On Tue, May 25, 2010 at 2:30 PM, Jesse Farinacci <jie...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've had a few users request that Firefox be allowed to cache the
> credentials such that the /login form is automatically populated. Are
> we (CAS) doing something that disables that kind of usability/security
> risk? I'd like to disable the prevention of credentials.

I solved this pretty easily, thank you CAS for the documentation
within the .jsp! My changes went into
view/jsp/default/ui/casLoginView.jsp like so:

<form:input... autocomplete="true" ...>
<form:password... autocomplete="on" ...>

Now Chromium (5.0.357) and Firefox (3.5.8) are offering to save the password.

-Jesse