From: Brian Hill <bch...@bch.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 00:46:41
To: <cas-user@lists.jasig.org>
Subject: [cas-user] LDAP confusion: updating 3.3.5 -> 3.42

  Hello,

I was using the pre-built webapp war, which had the Spring LDAP support
in 3.3.5, which is now obviously failing in 3.4.2.

The documentation says that it must used as of 3.1, presumably as
opposed to cas-server-support-ldap. I don't see any pre-built Spring
LDAP jars anywhere in the 3.4.2 zip, but I do see
cas-server-support-ldap jar. I tried moving that to my unpacked war file
in tomcat, but that didn't help.

I'm using this:

<bean id="contextSource"
class="org.springframework.ldap.core.support.LdapContextSource">

I'm clearly not understanding something.

Can someone nudge me in the right direction?

Also, is deployerConfigContext.xml effectively deprecated now?

Brian

scott.battag...@gmail.com