Jamie,

We are using SunJava Directory Server Enterprise Edition 6.3.1

We did not have issues with LDAP messages in the 3.3.5 version of
cas-server-support-ldap-pwd-expiration but are experiencing what I believe to
be similar issues to what you describe in the 3.4.2 version.

Raymond Walker
Software Systems Engineer Sr.
ITS Northern Arizona University
ray.wal...@nau.edu