From: Hans De Bisschop [mailto:scarama...@skynet.be]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 3:01 PM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] CAS - Clear Pass Extension

Hi Malar,

Just today, I succesfully tested ClearPass 1.05GA with CAS 3.4.3.1, so I'm
relatively sure it will also work with 3.4.3.

Best regards,

Hans De Bisschop
Hoofddeskundige ICTO | Lead Developer Chamilo 2.0
Software Coordinator Chamilo Association
Erasmushogeschool Brussel
Nijverheidskaai 170 | B-1070 Brussel
T 02 559 02 54 | i 254
hans.de.bissc...@ehb.be<mailto:hans.de.bissc...@ehb.be> |
www.erasmushogeschool.be<http://www.erasmushogeschool.be/>

Kom eens langs:
www.erasmushogeschool.be/infodagen<http://www.erasmushogeschool.be/infodagen>
of lees onze elektronische nieuwsbrief: ehbrief.ehb.be<http://ehbrief.ehb.be/>
P Before printing, think about the environment