Dear CAS users!

Our server folks here are having a hard time using Active Directory groups for
managing permissions in the Confluence Wiki if at the same time it is
CAS-ified. Thus, they have rejected CAS and we now have another place folks
enter their passwords. It seems to me that CAS attributes based on AD could do
that authorization job, but I don't know how to instruct them.

Is anyone running Confluence with LDAP/AD groups in combination with CAS or
using CAS attributes to define the authorization in Confluence? Manually
maintaining authorization is not an option.

Am I missing some obvious documentation that everyone is using, or is everyone
maintaining authorization by hand?

Cheers,
KC