Bryan-

Apologies for missing this in my inbox.  I think Marvin already
answered the question, but I do want to use the opportunity to solicit
developers interested in maintaining the Windows port of
mod_auth_cas.  1.0.8.1 is the last version of mod_auth_cas known to
work on Windows.    With the introduction of the dependency on cURL,
we need some development help to continue maintaining Windows
compatibility.  If anyone has Windows development experience and
interest in mod_auth_cas continuing to be supported on Windows, please
contact me at matt.sm...@uconn.edu.

Thanks all,
- -Matt

>> Apparently mod_auth_cas depends on a dll called MSVCR100.dll.
>> When I prototyped mod_auth_cas on a 32 bit Windows server I
>> installed Windows 2008 Redistributables and Visual C++ Express
>> (to compile mod_auth_cas).
>>
>> Everything worked just fine.
>>

>> I then tried to use mod_auth_cas on a 64 bit Windows server. I
>> installed the Windows 2008 Redistributables and used the
>> mod_auth_cas.dll I compiled on the 32 bit Windows server. Apache
>> failed to start because MSVCR100.dll was missing. I was able to
>> work around the problem by copying the MSVCR100.dll from the 32
>> bit machine to the 64 bit machine manually. But this seems really
>> wrong.
>>

>> Does anyone know where MSVCR100.dll comes from and how to get it
>> installed on 64 bit Windows?
>>

>> thanks,
>>

>> Bryan

- --