Hello,

Currently I have version 3.4.4 for cas-server. Cas-server is connected with the jdbc connector to Mysql database. The authentication works fine. However I can not retrieve attributes with the php function getAttribute (). I did change the file deployerConfigContext for that, I modified the datasource attributeRepository with my, my mysql query and the query and result AttributeMapping. In the logs I have no error. But have application-level client I get Array ().

Thank you for helping me,

Thomas

--
Thomas Nodimar