Please see the following configuration changes that I did and I have also
attached the files
CasOwa - Web.config

<appSettings>
    <add key="CasOwa.ClearPassUrl"
value="https://cas.lynntestnet.com:8443/cas/clearPass"; />
    <add key="CasOwa.OwaUrl" value="https://mail3.lynntestnet.com/owa"; />
    <add key="CasOwa.skipOwaUrlCertificateValidation" value="true" />
  </appSettings>

<casClientConfig casServerLoginUrl="https://cas.lynntestnet.com:8443/cas/login";
serverName="https://mail3.lynntestnet.com/";
secureUriRegex="(?i)/auth"
casServerUrlPrefix="https://cas.lynntestnet.com:8443/cas/";
redirectAfterValidation="false"
useSession="false"
gateway="false" renew="false"
ticketValidatorName="Cas20"
ticketTimeTolerance="5000"
singleSignOut="false"
proxyGrantingTicketReceptor="true"
proxyCallbackUrl="https://mail3.lynntestnet.com/coa/proxyCallback";
proxyReceptorUrl="/coa/proxyCallback" />

CAS - web.xml
<!-- Filters for ClearPass Security -->
        <filter>
          <filter-name>CAS Validation Filter</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.jasig.cas.client.validation.Cas20ProxyReceivingTicketValidationFilter</filter-class>
          <init-param>
                <param-name>casServerUrlPrefix</param-name>
                <param-value>https://cas.lynntestnet.com:8443/cas</param-value>
          </init-param>
          <init-param>
                <param-name>serverName</param-name>
                <param-value>https://cas.lynntestnet.com:8443</param-value>
          </init-param>
          <init-param>
                 <param-name>exceptionOnValidationFailure</param-name>
                 <param-value>false</param-value>
          </init-param>
          <init-param>
                 <param-name>allowedProxyChains</param-name>

<param-value>https://mail3.lynntestnet.com/coa/proxyCallback</param-value>
          </init-param>

          <init-param>
                 <param-name>useSession</param-name>
                 <param-value>false</param-value>
          </init-param>

          <init-param>
                 <param-name>redirectAfterValidation</param-name>
                 <param-value>false</param-value>
          </init-param>

        </filter>

        <filter>
          <filter-name>CAS HttpServletRequest Wrapper Filter</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.jasig.cas.client.util.HttpServletRequestWrapperFilter</filter-class>
        </filter>

        <filter-mapping>
                <filter-name>CAS Validation Filter</filter-name>
                <url-pattern>/clearPass</url-pattern>
        </filter-mapping>

        <filter-mapping>
                <filter-name>CAS HttpServletRequest Wrapper Filter</filter-name>
                <url-pattern>/clearPass</url-pattern>
        </filter-mapping>

deployerConfigContext.xml
        <!-- ClearPass extention -->
                <property name="authenticationMetaDataPopulators">
                        <list>
                                <bean
class="org.jasig.cas3.extensions.clearpass.CacheCredentialsMetaDataPopulator">
                                        <constructor-arg index="0"
ref="credentialsCache" />
                                </bean>
                        </list>