Le 08/06/2011 17:55, David Hawes a écrit :
On 06/08/2011 10:00 AM, Philippe MARASSE wrote:
Hello,

In our organization, we use CAS with AD (smartcard and login/password
login, but not SPNEGO), and 2 different techniques to manage
authorization through group membership :
   - client application is CAS aware =>  SAML ticket validation can
provide attributes : groups, given name, display name, which can be used
to achieve authorization.
   - client application is not CAS aware =>  mod_auth_cas is used for
authentication, and mod_authnz_ldap is used for authorization based on
group membership.
You can also use this patch to authorize based on the released SAML
attributes:

https://issues.jasig.org/browse/MAS-37
Interesting indeed, I’ll test it soon :-).

Thanks.

--
Philippe MARASSE

Service Informatique - Centre Hospitalier Henri Laborit
BP 587 - 370 avenue Jacques Coeur
86021 Poitiers Cedex
Tel : 05.49.44.57.19