I'm using CAS 3.4.2.1, It is working fine with jdbc and ldap authentication
configured falling through.
Principle resolvers configured correctly do work for ldap. I even have a
jdbc attribute repository working correctly.

I've searched for documentation on how to configure a principle resolver
that will bounce off my jdbc data source, to no avail. The jasig docs
indicate that it CAN be done. see:
https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASUM/Attributes  ,  but I've found no
examples.

Has anyone done this, and if so, can I see your working
deployerConfigContext file?

Thank you,