Hey all,

I'm using Drupal 7 (http://drupal.org) and the phpCAS library to
authenticate users with a remote CAS server, managed by our clients. From a
web server hosted on http://linode.com this process works just fine. Users
are authenticated and logged into the application with no problem.

However, if we move the application codebase, phpCAS libraries included, to
another server (a managed hosting solution) then the authentication process
starts failing.  In the response body field of the XML returned from the CAS
server to the web application, the <response-body> field contains the
complete output of a 500 internal server error page generated by the CAS
server.

Now, I'm at a loss as how to debug this problem, and I'd really appreciate
some pointers as to what solutions I can pursue in diagnosing and fixing
this.

I've attached the logs from the CAS server, which I've had sent to me and
from our phpCAS instance.

CAS java log - http://pastebin.com/meceifRb
phpCAS log - http://pastebin.com/aQztpuqZ

Charlie