> so what am i supposed to do?

Specifically, I have no idea.  The following error you cited has a
number of causes:

java.io.EOFException: SSL peer shut down incorrectly
        sun.security.ssl.InputRecord.read(InputRecord.java:352)
        sun.security.ssl.SSLSocketImpl.readRecord(

Google for that error and proceed accordingly.  I can say from
experience that a common cause is a keystore that contains a bad
keypair, for example key/cert mismatch or missing key.  You may
consider a graphical tool like Portecle for examining and managing
your keystore.  You may also review
https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASUM/SSL+Troubleshooting+and+Reference+Guide
for pointers.