Hello,

Following the WAR overlay method instructions to setup the cas server, I seem
to have run into issues with versions 3.4.9 and 3.4.10 . What happens is, no
matter which set of user/password entries I submit, (regardless of whether CAS
is configured with “SimpleTestUsernamePasswordAuthenticationHandler” or
“AcceptUsersAuthenticationHandler”), nothing ever happens. Basically, the
request seems to be submitted and the page does a quick reload. I don’t see any
entries in the tomcat logs or the terminal prompt. Also I don’t see any type of

If I switch back to 3.4.8, I see proper log entries in the logs and page
perfectly displays error/success messages based on my credentials.

Has anybody else experienced the same issue ?

Misagh