Greg:

If you were to implement the following solution with the login webflow.xml, how
would you do it?

(1) if the visiting user is local, and previous local authentication does not
exists, show the log-in page and then use
"UsernamePasswordCredentialsToPrincipalResolver" for authentication.

(2) if the user is remote (coming from parentCAS) and if authentication from
the remore CAS (parentCAS) exists, then authenticate the user with
"CredentialsToJdbcAttributePrincipalResolver", do NOT show the login page.

Thanks.