Thanks Marvin. I know the problem had nothing to do with CAS server. And
definitely I will relay your message to the developers.

-----Original Message-----
From: Marvin S. Addison [mailto:marvin.addi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2012 2:30 PM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: Re: [cas-user] CAS client login error

> All the developers had to do is go to  some of their programs take
> out link to vendor's CAS and replaced it with Local CAS.

On what basis do you make this comment? From our experience
integrating Banner with CAS, and moreover from Sungard's own BEIS
documentation, there are CAS customizations and other related
considerations required. If you have not read and followed the document,
"Banner Enterprise Identity Services Handbook," I would strongly
recommend review before proceeding.  I'm not aware of any alternative
integration option other than BEIS for Banner/CAS integration.

> Failed to execute target procedure ORA-29273: HTTP request failed
> ORA-06512: at "SYS.UTL_HTTP", line 1722 ORA-28857: Unknown SSL error
> ORA-06512: at "WTAILOR.YUAPPS_CAS", line 199 ORA-06512: at
> "WTAILOR.TWZKCASL", line 131 ORA-06512: at "WTAILOR.TWBKWBIS", line
> 1152 ORA-06512: at "WTAILOR.TWBKWBIS", line 3190 ORA-06512: at line
> 33

Sure looks like a problem that has nothing to do with the CAS server or
the Java CAS client per se.

adaro...@post03.curry.edu