From: Robert Oschwald [mailto:robertoschw...@googlemail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 10:47 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] Link to Wiki missing on JASIG CAS Webpage

Maybe I'm blind,
but I do not find the link to the documentation wiki on
http://www.jasig.org/cas/.

Robert

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-user@lists.jasig.org as: bbra...@uco.edu To

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and
Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.