Hi,

We are aiming for an architecture where we have multiple CAS servers (each
with its own LDAP server) and multiple clients organizations, so user
account of the client organizations. So clients may either have their own
CAS setup, so in that case the users will be exported to their own servers,
or in other case when the client organizations' all users are on our own
servers.

Now our servers may have two users which have same user name but they will
be differentiated on base of ldap (ou) so that one organization is defined
is one ou and other have the other.

Now we want to pass these values i.e. cn and ou via cas form for
authentication. One options is to send both values via
username(cn)@organization(ou) via cas login form and in deployment xml get
em like %U (capital U)  for user and %d for ou value. But here we want to
do things differently.

1. Username may be an email, so it may also have its own @ sign.
2. we want to give the ou separately via address bar (query string) and
someway access that value on DeployerConfigContext.xml, *So how can I
access that value there like that - any workaround?*

Once i am answered on this we have other concerns on how to simultaneously
request authentication from the multiple CAS servers and go by the server
which actually have our desired user account.

Best regards,
Khurram Shahzad,
Snr. PHP developer,
Zepto Systems,