From: pdra...@noc.edunet.gr [mailto:pdra...@noc.edunet.gr]
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 8:52 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] Spring and ClassNotFoundException issues when building CAS
from feature-lppe branch

Hello all,

I am trying to build CAS with LPPE support, so...
a) I 've downloaded source code (from github feature-lppe
Jasig-cas-v3.4.11-2164-g7113e38.zip),
b) built cas-server-support-ldap module,
c) built cas.war using the above module and finally
d) deployed cas.war

At first, I got the following error:
Configuration problem: You cannot use a spring-security-2.0.xsd or
spring-security-3.0.xsd schema with Spring Security 3.1. Please update your
schema declarations to the 3.1 schema. Offending resource:
ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/securityContext.xml])

Changing xsd version from 3.0 to 3.1, solved the problem but then, the
following ClassNotFoundException occured...

ERROR [org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet] - <Context
initialization failed>
org.springframework.beans.factory.CannotLoadBeanClassException: Cannot find
class [org.jasig.cas.web.flow.LdapPwdAuthenticationViaFormAction]
for bean with name 'authenticationViaFormAction' defined in ServletContext
resource [/WEB-INF/cas-servlet.xml]; nested exception is
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.jasig.cas.web.flow.LdapPwdAuthenticationViaFormAction

I 've searched the source code and I can't find
LdapPwdAuthenticationViaFormAction Class... Are there any missing
files/dependencies that I should add?

Thanks in advance,
Pavlos

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-user@lists.jasig.org as: bbra...@uco.edu To

**Bronze+Blue=Green** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze, Blue, and
Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!

**CONFIDENTIALITY** This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized
disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.