Just adding a side note, that you might be interested in maintaining the
list of registered services using a JSON flat file:
https://github.com/Unicon/cas-addons/wiki/Configuring-JSON-Services-Regist
ry

...and on top of that, add support for change events and automatic
reloading of services :)

-Misagh