I've been reviewing ClearPass and I'm finding a lot of good information about
the server side, but not much about support for the protocol in the standard
CAS clients.  What I'm hoping to find is an easy way to set up an HTTP reverse
proxy (similar to a software load balancer) that contains a CAS client
supporting ClearPass.  The reverse proxy performs CAS authentication, retrieves
the password via ClearPass, and then passes the credentials to the proxied
server via BASIC AUTH.  This would be a very useful setup that could enable
nearly drop-in CAS support for any application that supports basic auth.  Is
anyone doing this sort of thing?

-Nathan