Thank you, Marvin.

--- On Sat, 2012/9/1, Marvin Addison <marvin.addi...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Aug 31, 2012 at 4:31 AM, <s4...@yahoo.co.jp> wrote:

> I read that when I issue /logout command, it destroys the TGC that has
> been stored by the CAS server upon establishment of a SSO session.  I assume
> the TGC is stored on the client side. But I also see that in CAS server
> logs, "something" is happening.. basically ticket TGT-XXX.. is being
> removed.
>
> I am trying to explore a possibility where only removing local TGC would
> log me out from an SSO regime.

Destroying the session cookie will effective log you out of CAS.

> But I don't know what happens that server
> side TGT-XXX?  Would the ticket registry just grow and grow for each new SSO
> session?

Yes, until the orphaned ticket is purged either by cache expiration
(cached-based ticket registries) or periodic ticket registry cleaning
(driven by Quartz scheduled task.)

> how would the remote CAS server know if a user has deleted his or her TGC on
> the client side?

Not possible.

You are currently subscribed to cas-user@lists.jasig.org as: s4...@yahoo.co.jp