From: nathan.chown...@highlights.com [mailto:nathan.chown...@highlights.com]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 3:26 PM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: RE: [cas-user] JDBC (using mysql) Attribute Release

Thank you for the suggestion Misagh.  I've been attempting to build this
support into CAS (I guess I should mention that I'm using CAS 3.5.0).  I'm
still running into issues.  It is building correctly with maven, authentication
is still working beautifully, but for whatever reason it is not returning any
attributes.  Here is a link to our deployerConfigContext.xml -
http://pastebin.com/rCV702GC

Our user credential table and user attribute table looks like:
http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=fMBYCBBx

Any ideas why attributes are not getting released?  Am I missing something
silly?

Thanks so much for the help!
Nathan Chowning