We are trying to use our login page hosted on app server (instead of cas
server). We followed the restful api feature:
https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASUM/RESTful+API#

However I need assistance on how to configure the client side filters.
What filter we need? Currently with cas built in login we have:
AuthenticationFilter
TicketValidationFilter
With programmatically generated ticket, I wonder if only need
TicketValidationFilter, not the AuthenticationFilter?
Also, is there still cas generated cookie?

Is there any complete example for java client on this?

Thanks.

Richard