We're using Degreeworks 4.1.0 with CAS 3.5.1 without issues.  Degreeworks
 uses the old Perl CAS client so to send attributes you'll have to modify
WEB-INF/view/jsp/protocol/2.0/casServiceValidationSuccess.jsp
according to the degreeworks docs, but other than that it's a pretty
standard CAS setup.

-Eric

On Tue, Nov 6, 2012 at 4:21 PM, Ben Branch <bbra...@uco.edu> wrote:

> Hello all,****
>
> ** **
>
> Just curious if anyone has any experiencing in configuring CAS 3.4.10 with
> DegreeWorks 4.1.0 or 4.1.1?  I’m reviewing some of their CAS configurations
> and they seem to be referencing configuration settings that pre-date
> 3.4.10.  Any help on this would be greatly appreciated. ****
>
> ** **
>
> Ben Branch
> UNIX/Linux Administrator****
>
> University of Central Oklahoma****
>
> ITIL Foundation v3, Network+, RHCSA
>
> 100 N. University Drive, Box 122****
>
> Edmond, OK 73034****
>
> D: 405.974.2649 | M: 405.550.6804 | *bbra...@uco.edu* | www.uco.edu****
>
>  ****
>
> “If you wish to know your past, look at your present conditions.  If you
> wish to know your future, look at your present actions.”  - Siddhartha
> Gautama****
>
> ** **
>
> ***Bronze+Blue=Green*** The University of Central Oklahoma is Bronze,
> Blue, and Green! Please print this e-mail only if absolutely necessary!
>
> ***CONFIDENTIALITY*** -This e-mail (including any attachments) may
> contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any
> unauthorized disclosure or use of this information is prohibited.
>
> --
> You are currently subscribed to cas-user@lists.jasig.org as: epie...@usf.edu

Eric Pierce
Identity Management Architect