I had a phone call with Talisma a few weeks back, and heard the same thing.
 I don't really know much about the application -- but apparently, much of
it is a thick client.  I came to understand there is a web-based portal,
but for our use, this would be used only by those that do not (yet) have
enterprise credentials.  The administrative users would use a thick client
instead.  From that phone call, at least one Higher Ed "CAS'ified" the
thick client by running in a CAS'ified Citrix or Terminal Services
environment.

On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 3:40 PM, Pierce, Eric <epie...@usf.edu> wrote:

>  Does anyone on the list have experience with using CAS with the
> Talisma's CRM product (
>
> http://www.talisma.com/en-us/products_services/talisma_crm/Pages/TalismaCRM.aspx)?
>   We were told that there are several HigherEd customers using CAS, but I
> haven't received details yet.
>
> Thanks,
> -Eric
>
>  --