Hi

I have been trying to figure the issue with the client certs. and getting no
where. I have added a number of certs to the java cacerts and the truststore
we are using and for some reason can't seem to find out why I am not able to
see any log statements indicating I am getting into the
X509CertificateCredentialsToSubjectPrinciplalResolver or
CredentialsToLDAPAttributePrincipalResolver.

I have attached the cas.log and catalina.out file (with SSL debug turned
on).

cas.log <http://jasig.275507.n4.nabble.com/file/n4657137/cas.log>
catalina.out <http://jasig.275507.n4.nabble.com/file/n4657137/catalina.out>

Maybe I am missing something.