Hi,

The most common cause of that error is a missing spring-ldap dependency. Are
you using the Maven WAR Overlay method [1] for managing your customizations? I
have the impression you are not, which may explain why adding the
cas-server-support-ldap dependency didn't help. Maven WAR Overlay provides the
best method for managing customizations and avoiding errors caused by missing
dependencies.

No, I don’t.
I’ll try maven2 WAR Overlay as soon as I can cause others duty came today.

Can you attach your deployerConfigContext.xml for further investigation?
Also pom.xml plz.
Here are the files. Looks like the way I tried is wrong anyway cause it won’t
install missing dependencies.
If you get an idea, I’ll be ok to give it a try.

Thanks for considering and support.

Good day

Guillaume DEPINAY
Service Informatique