Is the last couple days, we have had a few students indicated that they are
having trouble logging into their Gmail mail account. We are running CAS
3.3.5 with the SAML authentication to sign into Google. Last evening, I
watched one of the students try to login via her tablet (same student is
also having it happen on a Windows 7 PC). Basically what happens is that
everything works normally (user is redirected to CAS for authentication)
but once CAS redirects the user back to Google, instead of being logged in,
the user is presented with Google's login page. When I look at the CAS
logs, everything looks normal here too...the student is getting
authenticated correctly. The same student has no issue logging into any of
the other casified services. The only thing I can conclude is that for some
students, Google is having trouble reading the SAML payload.

Has anyone had a similar issue or have any troubleshooting thoughts?

--
Curtis Garman
Heartland Community College