Hello All!

I'd like to implement some code (remove a cookie from a client app) after a
SSOut request.
My SSOut works perfectly, calling the filter: *
org.jasig.cas.client.session.SingleSignOutFilter*.
Where is the best place to implement this?

I would not to change the code in *SingleSignOutFilter.doFilter(...)*, but
at a first look it is my only way.
After identifying a "*logoutRequest*" it does the work and stop the chain
filter.
That is correctly for a SSOut, but if I have to clean something else at my
app?
Ideas?

Thanks in advance and congratulations for the active group!
Gil Victor

SSOut at web.xml:
    <!-- SSOut -->
    <listener>

<listener-class>org.jasig.cas.client.session.SingleSignOutHttpSessionListener</listener-class>
    </listener>

    <!-- SSOut
https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASC/Configuring+Single+Sign+Out -->
    <filter>
        <filter-name>CAS Single Sign Out Filter</filter-name>

<filter-class>org.jasig.cas.client.session.SingleSignOutFilter</filter-class>
        <init-param>
            <param-name>artifactParameterName</param-name>
            <param-value>SAMLart</param-value>
        </init-param>
    </filter>

    <filter-mapping>
        <filter-name>CAS Single Sign Out Filter</filter-name>
        <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
    </filter-mapping>