> The OAuth timeout problem, the SAML assertion timeout problem, and the CAS
> service ticket problem, would all be solved by CAS issuing the [OAuth token
> / SAML assertion / service ticket] after the user clears the warning /
> authorization screen hurdle.

Thanks for mentioning this solution, Andrew. In previous discussions
of this problem I recall we waffled on the point that warn is not used
very much. The present case is categorically different when taking
into account that pausing for user interaction is a fundamental part
of the OAuth protocol. I'm hopeful that something a simple as
reorganizing login webflow states to issue tickets after user
interaction in all cases would be a suitable solution. If Jérôme
agrees this would work for OAuth, then I recommend we open an issue
targeted for 4.0.