Everything I could find in there, talks about using this as a filter or a
spring, not directly as objects in java code. Unless, I am missing something :-/

Thanks,

Tom

From: Misagh Moayyed [mailto:mmoay...@unicon.net]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 1:16 PM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: RE: [cas-user] Moving from Yale CAS Client to JASIG

Would this help?
https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASC/CAS+Client+for+Java+3.1

-Misagh

From: Thomas Misilo [mailto:misi...@fit.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:01 AM
To: cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Subject: [cas-user] Moving from Yale CAS Client to JASIG

Hi,

I am looking at moving from the yale casclient to the Jasig casclient 3.2.1.

It looks like the code was used similar to this [1], I was wondering if there
is a page similar to this for the Jasig version? What I am trying to do, is
actually get attribute release and integrate CAS authentication into the DSpace
[2] 3.x branch. The current implementation of the Yale client can be found here
[3].

Thank you,

Tom

[1]: https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASC/Using+the+basic+Java+CAS+Client+objects