Hello,

I have a testbed for CAS 3.5.1 with tomcat 6 on redhat el6. I am using openLDAP
as the backend and deployed with "Remember Me" feature. Since it is a testbed,
so SSL certificate are self signed.

Now sometimes, I will get this "SERVICE_TICKET_NOT_CREATED" error and can't
login. It seems not happen all the time. But here are some tests:

On iMac: Firefox and Opera works, Chrome and Safari doesn't work
On Win Vista: Firefox, IE, Safari and Opera doesn't work. But I remember they
did work sometime. And in Chrome, I clicked the "remember me" option when it is
working first time and it still keep login.
On Win 7: Works for IE, Opera, Firefox and Chrome.
On Redhat el6: Works for Opera and Chrome and Firefox.

When it won't login, there is no message on screen. It just return back login
page. In the log, it says "SERVICE_TICKET_NOT_CREATED". What could cause this
problem? How do I debug to find out more information?

Thanks,
Min