Ben,

Ø  Is it possible to setup only 1 service that pulls attributes, while allowing
the other services I have configured through the CAS not pull those attributes?
In addition to Andrew's note, attributes are released per service definition,
and I do believe that an empty XML attribute element is returned for all other
services in the scenario you're describing.

Ø  It appears that the attribute configurations that they are providing in
their documentation is not for the most current version of CAS and I'm not sure
that I'm going about configuring this properly.
We've implemented DegreeWorks 4.x with CAS 3.5.1. We had a certificate
verification issue where we had to manually update/replace the perl AuthCAS
client, but I'm not sure if that's been resolved in the latest DW versions or
not. Without more to go on, I'd say take a look at making sure you have the CAS
attribute release configured correctly, as that's the primary CAS-side
modification involved in the process.

Benjamin Mosior