Well, if You could explain to me how can I write my own credentials? For
instance Credentials with just one property(string), but other than
UsernamePasswordCredentials (NOT to extends this class!!!), and use it in
CAS. My biggest problem is in binding that credentials. I've allready
implemented that credentials, principalresolver and handler, but what next
I need to do to get this work instead of username and password?
Some sample of code would help. I'm using cas 3.5.2. And sorry for my
english...