Hi everyone,

I've created a virtual machine in vmware and have installed red hat enterprise
linux 5.9, but ran into some problems with the network - which I may have
straightened out now.

However, due to those network problems (which may be resolved) - it has been
suggested to me by my co-workers that I now do a fresh install, but that I use
something other than red hat....like an Ubuntu server (which I have experience
with also).

For those already using CAS - what do you recommend.....Ubuntu server or
something else?

I have not attempted to install the CAS server download I got from  the
jasig.org/cas website yet but any suggestions or words of advice to get me
going would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time!
Constance