On Fri, May 03, 2013 at 11:27:01AM -0400, Whittaker, Geoffrey wrote:
> I'm having an intermittent problem with Tomcat/CAS were sometimes I'll click a
> link or button, etc and the page will flash like it's doing a GET/POST and
> then nothing happens.

Hi, I just discovered when this happens, Javascript Error Console shows a
warning message about getAttributeNode() being deprecated in favour of
getAttribute().
(ref.: line #9209 in js/MyInfusion.js).

On the other hand, when the request is successful, another error arises:
"TypeError: thatReordered is null".
(ref.: line #18809 in js/MyInfusion.js).

Unfortunately, I am not proficient in Javascript, so this makes little sense
to me.