I am trying to achieve a similar functionality but little different.
Question Posted in this forum:
http://jasig.275507.n4.nabble.com/3-Web-apps-A-B-and-C-App-A-is-the-origin-only-but-app-B-and-C-will-serve-the-user-dynamically-how-toe-td4660132.html

I have three web applications, A, B, C
app A will be html based website and the portal and main entry for user
login only.
Basically it will have a login link, when clicked will redirect to CAS
server's login page. User inputs his id and password.. I have setup in
database for each user, where they need to land (in app B or app C).
So doing a database query on the user database (still being on cas server)
where I have the sites to get the user's corresponding site based on his
loginid. and then doing a jsp redirect to the app B or C. (not again to app
A, as this is only html pages).

App B and C are the real applications serving dynamic contents.

So my questions,
1. Can I use my app A, directly as the getway to offer users to login
rather sending them to cas server ?
2. Is there any way to get any other DB table column values along with
username  from the same users table? So that I can use that in my code.
3. Being CAS server gets the user redirected from app A and then depending
on logic, will redirect the user to app B or C. I am planning to use JSP
redirect here, in this case, will the tickets will be forwarded to the app
B, or C when we do a jsp / servlet redirect ?
Or is there any better way, (like dynamically setting the service url where
the cas server will gonna redirect the user passing the ticket to app B or
C, rather not sending back again to the origin app A) ?

        Thanks

     Shib
aram
*