On 2013-08-08 14:31, Chandrashekar Singh wrote:
I am trying to setup LDAP authentication handler. Ultimately I would
like to connect Bugzilla to cas. Bugzilla support forums are suggesting
that I use LDAP.

Please say:
1. if this is the best means of performing this integration or not.
2. If this is indeed the best means, please see the attached log file
and suggest what might be the solution to the exceptions thrown.

Thanks,
Chandrashekar Singh.

One more thing, does CAS have a built-in LDAP server or do I need to setup LDAP server somewhere else? The only reason I am considering LDAP is because I would like to authenticate bugzilla users using CAS.

Thanks,
Chandrashekar Singh.