We are using a ehcache backed ticket registry.  We have implemented
single-sign-out on our cas server.  I was curious how the single-signout is
tracked in the ticket registry?

If you configure ehcache for 100,000 TGT's and only 60,000 are active (e.g.
not evicted from ehcache), you will see the other 40,000 objects (in a heap
dump) with old TGT's.  Will the remain 40,000 "inactive" still have their
single-signout data associated with them?

I looked around the docs but there was only configuration information.
Where can I look for implementation details.  Thanks!

tom