I am attempting to integrate CAS into Spring, and I notice that upon successful
login the ticket=ST-someid is still left as a parameter in the url.

This is causing some issues with users that end up bookmarking the url with the
ticket still in the URL.

I would have imagined that the CasAuthenticationFilter would have stripped this
ticket param out of the href once it was done consuming it?

If not, how does one deal with bookmarks with tickets in it, and not getting a
SAM11 exception of ticket does not exist?

--

Chris Marsh
Disclaimer: This e-mail is intended only for the person addressed. It may