Hi

I have CAS 3.5.2 server integrated with my application.

We need SAML 2.0, hence we have decieded to use Shibboleth with CAS.

I have installed Shibboleth IDP . I have updated configuration in
Shibboleth IDP as mentioned at
https://wiki.jasig.org/display/CASUM/Shibboleth-CAS+Integration .

Now when i hit http://localhost:8090/idp//Authn/RemoteUSer,I am getting
redirected to CAS Login page. After successfull authentication, I am being
redirected back to IDP, with following error,

"An error occurred while processing your request. Please contact your
helpdesk or user ID office for assistance.
This service requires cookies. Please ensure that they are enabled and try
your going back to your desired resource and trying to login again.
Use of your browser's back button may cause specific errors that can be
resolved by going back to your desired resource and trying to login again.

If you think you were sent here in error, please contact technical support
"
Both IDP and CAS are deployed on tomcat. I have enabled crossContext to
true. In the log files it says, that Service Ticket is getting generated
successfully. No other error is getting displayed.
In idp-process.log file it says "No login context available, unable to
return to authentication engine".
Can some one help. How to correct this ?

Hardik Jagatkumar Sheth
Tata Consultancy Services
Ph:- 9107966712785
Buzz:- 4792785