Hi there

I'm usign CAS with Liferay 5.2.3
I had this strange issue. An user tried to log on my portal
He used his own laptop and he confirmed to me that he never left this laptop to
other colleagues; he is the only one in using this computer
When he tried to login on the Portal, the CAS login form has been displayed; he
entered his own credentials and when he has been redirect to Liferay, he saw
the welcome message for another user and an error page on Liferay
Can this be related to any issue on CAS client side? If so...what could be the
issue? How can I solve it?
Please note that this issues appeared only once (only when this user told me);
from that moment it no longer appeared

Any suggestion is really appreciated
Thank you

Angelo