RSS feeds,

________________________________
De : HURTEVENT VINCENT
Date d'envoi : jeudi 14 novembre 2013 16:48
À : cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Objet : RE : Notifications

Hi,

we have the same interest in displaying messages or news on CAS login view and
we're thinking about a Javascript code which fetchs feeds from our main
institutionnal CMS.

________________________________
De : Steve Cook [steve.c...@humber.ca]
Date d'envoi : jeudi 14 novembre 2013 16:42
À : cas-user@lists.jasig.org
Objet : [cas-user] Notifications

Does anyone have a solution for displaying messages on the CAS login screen. I
would like to post service outage notices and maybe even emergency
notifications on the main login screen when appropriate.  I guess what makes
this difficult is that there won’t always be a message to display and it needs
to be easy to modify on the fly.  Any suggestions?

Appreciate it.
Thanks!
Steve

vincent.hurtev...@univ-lyon1.fr