El Fri, 15 Nov 2013 14:40:18 +0000
Idan Fridman <id...@cellebrite.com> escribió:

> So in case I have resultset from jdbc which contains more than one record I
> won't
> be able to retrieve all of them via casify client?

I think SingleRowJdbcPersonAttributeDao works assuming a data layout of

a_user_id attr1 attr2 ... attrN
another_user attr1 attr2 ... attrN
a_3rd_user attr1 attr2 ... attrN

I can hardly imagine how do you could need more than a row for just an user.
If, for a strange reason, you have something like

a_user_id attr1 attr2 attr3 ... attrN
same_user attr1 attr2 attr3 ... attrN

What attr set is supposed to be used?

Even in that case, if you know how to manage such schema, you could build a
database view with the merged attributes.
Except if you want to have multi-valued attributes, in which case I fear
it's not supported.

--
Alberto Cabello Sánchez <albe...@unex.es>