> The problem is when y go again to https://my.cas.com/login the web browser
> don't ask me for confirm the personal certificate, and Cas send directly to
> Log In Successful. The Cas log show, ACTION: AUTHENTICATION_SUCCES and
> ACTION: TICKET_GRATING_TICKET_CREATED.

That is the expected default behavior for most browsers and has
absolutely nothing to do with CAS. Preventing that behavior is truly
difficult on some platforms, though I believe it's possible in Firefox
by encrypting the private key and disabling credential caching such
that you have to provide the decryption password every time. If I
recall correctly it's nearly impossible with IE and requires changing
SSL session timeouts deep in the Windows guts.